John Wilkinson has served as mediator or arbitrator in hundreds of domestic and international cases in the past 25 years primarily involving complex, multi-party commercial disputes. He has chaired the New York State Bar Association’s Dispute Resolution Section (2013-14) as well as the Section's Arbitration Committee (2009-13) and Mediation Committee (2008-09, 2015-16). He has also served as Vice-Chair of the Arbitration Committee of the ABA's Dispute Resolution Section.
Member of the panels of neutrals of the American Arbitration Association; the International Centre for Dispute Resolution; CPR Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (National and International Panels of Distinguished Neutrals), 2021; Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre; and Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration.
John Wilkinson, Arbitrator, Mediator
John Wilkinson has received a number of high level awards and recognitions, including:
- Best Lawyers, Lawyer of the Year, NYC, Mediation, 2021
- Marquis Who’s Who Lifetime Achievement Award, 2019
- Super Lawyers, 2021
- Best Lawyers in NYC, Wall Street Journal, 2021
- American College of Civil Trial Mediators,
Lifetime Achievement Award, 2016
- American Arbitration Association, Master
Mediator (1 of 9 in New York State), 2021
- Who's Who in America, 2021
- Best Lawyers, International Arbitration and
Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2021
- ACQ Global Awards, U.S., Independent ADR Advisor of the Year, 2017