John Wilkinson has served as mediator or arbitrator in hundreds of domestic and international cases in the past 25 years primarily involving complex, multi-party commercial disputes. He has chaired the New York State Bar Association’s Dispute Resolution Section (2013-14) as well as the Section's Arbitration Committee (2009-13) and Mediation Committee (2008-09, 2015-16). He has also served as Vice-Chair of the Arbitration Committee of the ABA's Dispute Resolution Section.
He serves on the panels of neutrals of the American Arbitration Association; the International Centre for Dispute Resolution; CPR Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (National and International Panels of Distinguished Neutrals); Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre; and Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration.
John Wilkinson, Arbitrator, Mediator
John Wilkinson has been recognized in a number of
well known publications, including:
- Best Lawyers in America, 2015.
- Super Lawyers, NY Times Magazine, 2015.
- New York Area’s Best Lawyers, NY Magazine, 2015.
- Marquis, Who’s Who in the World; Who’s Who in America, 2015.
- Wall Street Journal, Best Lawyers in New York City, Nov. 15, 2015.
- American Registry, America’s Most Honored Professionals, (Top 1%) 2015.
- American Lawyer, Top Lawyers, 2015.
- 2016 Lifetime Achievement Award, American College of Civil Trial Mediators.
- American Arbitration Association, Master Mediator (1 of 9 in New York State).
- ACQ Global Awards, U.S., Independent ADR Adviser of the Year, 2017.
- Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award (Who's Who), 2017.
- Cover Story, Raising the Bar, Worldwide Law Review, Feb. 2017.